Omega had a birthday celebration yesterday. (Her bd was Saturday. Yeah, we’re a little slow.)
I got bit by a craft bug this weekend.
What does one thing have to do with the other? I. Don’t. Know. But I created all weekend. Not necessarily good crafting, but it filled that need for the moment.
First I got out my cutter quilt and made hearts.
Last week, I found a blog that I loved. Check it out. It’s called The White Bench, and just the colors on the page make me feel good. The owner is an artist (which I’m not!) and everything she does is beautiful.
She has several tutorials, one of which is how to make roses.
So I made these–
Warning: This can be dangerous. If you try it, keep a bowl of ice water nearby, because hot glue stay where you put it and it HURTS! It doesn’t stop me, though.
How’d you spend your weekend?
- being crafty (weavingsoflife.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest Finds Friday. Crafty Crafty. (tolivebeautifully.com)
- Crafty Friday (sweetpaul.typepad.com)
- book wreath | christmas how to (mellywilliams.com)
- Tutorial: Make Your Own Wreath Form (talesoftwistedfibers.wordpress.com)
- Craft Idea – Crystallized Christmas Trees (dinosdiscoveries.com)
- A Do-It-Yourself Guide to Quilting (personalcreations.com)