Yesterday I received this:
Isn’t it pretty? It came from another blogger. Her blog is RELYING DAILY ON JESUS.
Thank you, Kim S!
I don’t know Kim, and since I’d never heard of Kreativ Blogger Award, I googled it. (I knew if I didn’t, my sons would so I might as well.)
Here’s what I found– It’s not really an award. It’s more of a pat-on-the-back-chain letter. Each person who receives the nomination is supposed:
- Thank the nominator. (Thanks again, Kim!)
- Put the logo on their blog. (It is very pretty, isn’t it?)
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Tell seven things about yourself that others might find interesting. Oy. I’m not sure there are seven things about me I don’t blog about on a regular basis. Hm.
- I’m double jointed.
- Double jointed isn’t really having two joints. It’s loose ligaments holding the joints together. (I think)
- I used to be able to join my hands together, step through my arms, bring them up behind me and over my head to where they started.
- I’ve never worked in a freak show at the circus.
- I had to have shoulder surgery several years ago. (The reward for being double jointed.)
- Being double jointed isn’t as fun as it sounds.
- I can whistle through my teeth.
- Nominate other blogs.
- Literally Delicious (fantastic recipes and great stories by one of the best writers I know.)
- A Big Story to Tell (she really does.)
- Knitting with Olof.
So there you go. 🙂 Go forth and be creative–er–Kreativ.