- Hard boil a dozen eggs (or more, depending on the number of guests you’ll have and how much they like them.)
- Peel the eggs. (Peeling is the hardest part.) Cut them in half from the pointy end to the round end, remove yolks to a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolks.
- Add Miracle Whip, mustard and sweet relish.
- Sometimes I add a little sweet pickle juice. (How much of everything you add depends on how much yolk mash you have. This is a taste and add recipe.)
- Mix well.
- Then put the yolk mixture back in the egg halves, either with a spoon or if you want pretty ones, use a pastry bag with a big star tip on it.
- A little sweet paprika (without bugs–LOL!) sprinkled on top makes them very pretty but doesn’t change the flavor much.