I asked Beth (my book winner) for her favorite recipe, and she responded right away with this link to Kraft!
Here’s what it says:
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
MIX flour, dry pudding mix, baking powder, spice and baking soda; set aside.
WHISK butter, sugar and pumpkin in large bowl. Blend in eggs. Add flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour into 8×4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with nuts.
BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 5 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, covering loosely with foil for the last 20 min. Cool bread in pan 10 min. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Thank you, Beth AND Kraft!!!
- Pumpkin Spice Bread (deliciousonadollar.com)
- Bring On The Pumpkin This Thanksgiving with Pumpkin Irish Soda Bread! (makeabirthdaywish.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Pumpkin Pie Bread (instructables.com)
- Roasted Almonds with Pumpkin Pie Spice & Honey (thehappyhousewife.com)
- Pumpkin Bread A La Orange Recipe – SoyConnection.com (soyconnection.com)