Remember when being pinned meant you were engaged to be engaged? (Or at least going steady.) Never happened to me, but I saw it on the movies. 🙂
Not anymore. Now, being pinned means Pinterest.
Of course, you’re on Pinterest. EVERYONE (even #4) is there these days. And I have to tell you, it’s addictive.
Go there, and it’ll take you about three days to surface. You can find anything and everything you want to know about there. If you can think of it and there’s been a picture taken of it, it’s most liked been pinned.
Recipes, arts, crafts, gardening, baby things, nail ideas, decorating, vacationing, house designing, boots, Hodge Podge, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, showers, birthdays, shopping and on and on and on.
The trouble I have with Pinterest is getting lost. I get so involved with it, I can’t turn it off. Or I click on a Pin, then click again to follow it to the web page where it came from. Then follow that and wander on until I’m not really sure where I started. Or when it was.
BUT there are some beautiful ideas. Such as this cute ideaI saw for Christmas nails but can’t find again. The nail is painted red, and a white ribbon and simple bow painted on it. In the center of the bow is a rhinestone. Simple and gorgeous!
Delicious soups, such as the broccoli cheese soup crock pot soup I pinned (thanks to DIL Nikki) this morning.
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- Combine all ingredients on low in crockpot for 3-4 hours. Do not add salt.I’m not a big Velveeta fan, but this looks really good.