I need your help.
For some reason, I’m not coming up with a good story about how I did this–
As a fiction writer, I thought I’d just adopt a little pretend story so I don’t leave a trail of snoozing people wherever I go.
So far I’ve come up with these ideas–
- Pinky wars! I fought a good fight, but had to pay my dues.
- Pinky swear. I broke that promise and paid the price.
- Mom warned me about this. (Sounding mysterious.)
- Walking on my hands and stubbed my pinky. (I kinda like that one.)
- Making scary fingers (Ooooooooo!) and sprained one. (Meh.)
When at Ozark, I had a great friend named Bomber who would have had several quips for me. I can practically hear her now.
“You really nailed it, Spesser.”
pinked punked out.”
The honest truth (is there any such thing as dishonest truth?) is I most likely a ruptured tendon. Fixable only with surgery. I’ll see a finger specialist on Wednesday and we’ll find out for sure. Yes, I’ll have the surgery ASAP because I don’t want to go to MS’s wedding like this–
So I need your suggestions. What’s your idea for an exciting story can I share?
All suggestions will be considered. Nothing is too sappy. (Time travel, maybe???)
BTW: Thanks! And you don’t have to tell me how yucky it looks. I know. LOL.